'Changing Landscapes' a solo show of sculptures and installations
KunstRaumRhein | Dornach | Switzerland
18 Sept to 21 Nov 2015
Link to a photo album [press info button in top right corner to see annotations]
17 December 2015
Thank you to the many people who helped Changing Landscapes come true:
- David Priestman spontaneously came over from Hull and helped installing for a whole week. Thanks for your knowledge and ideas - it is a pleasure to work with you!
- Benno Hungerbühler, a big thank you for carefully cutting/adjusting the 'Seascape' video - and this in the middle of the final edits to your own documentary, La Troisième Langue (!).
- Roland Bitterli provided and installed the metal carrier, the (invisible) backbone for the projection screen and partition wall.
- Jolanda Schaad and Stefan Weigert, thanks for your precious help on the final stretch before the opening.
- Grateful to Gaye and Jörg Detmold, to Stefan's parents, Simon Mugier and Salare Kordy for helping with transport and much more.
- Christoph and Marécar provided a home away from home for three islanders during the installation period.
- Thank you to Walter Kugler for his thoughts and introductory words about my work at the opening, including a poem by Hull's Philip Larkin.
- And last but not least, ddeimann, curator, thank you for seeing one of my airy pieces in Berlin and for being curious enough to set all this into motion!